Skip to main content

Beautiful fonts for Foil Quill with Cricut

Here is a great selection of fonts that will work great with the Foil Quill or Cricut Pens. 

Please Please Only use these fonts for personal use. The majority of the fonts can be found online and free of charge, I have linked some more that have also been recommended. I used the medium tip. If you use the larger tip then every one of these fonts should have a solid line.
Europe Underground 
AdelaideAdventures Unlimited
Stymie 
Camelot
Calamity-Jane
Milton One
Simply Glamorous
Rawengulk UltraLight
Emanuela.font
Advertising-script 
Light Bella K A Better Place
Hamilton 
Flamenco
English Essay
Dhanikans Signature
Beautiful Dreamer Typeface
Alexandra-orleans




It was extremely difficult to capture the full effect on camera but I am so happy with the way these turned out.  Remember adjusting the size will change results. Bellow are some more fonts that will also work. You can clearly see a few fonts have the outline....Honey Script, Hummingbird and Fameliya,  I would disregard these for writing or foiling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTV ON BLINDS TUTORIAL

Brain wave!!!! OK I know I am not alone. I sat staring at my blinds for months wondering if I will ruin them If I put HTV on them. I am using Cricut to cut out a design I purchased and edited years ago.  Im also using vinyl from  GmCrafts (Click Here) .  I have old blinds (not only are they old but they were cheap as chips) that I am going to experiment with you can pick one up from Argos, B&M's or Harry Corry's.  I would advise at this point to only use a blind you are prepared to ruin and not one that you have paid over £300 for.   This is the design I used, you can find something similar on Etsy. Or If you are subscribed to Cricut Access then you can design your own  (here is a basic example)  Just search for music notes and swirls and experiment. I cut the vinyl on Glitter Iron On setting and it cut and weeded perfectly. Weed It Out Ready To Rock Normally Metallic or Holographic HTV is so temperamental and is a nightmare to cu

Using FontLab Pad To Create PERFECT text in Cricut Design Space

 There is a quicker and easier way to create text in Design Space Using FONTSLAB PAD Download  fontlab-pad  you will be asked to send your email address and then you will receive the link.  Design space does NOT display the fonts they way that the designer intended it to be, the spacing is very very frustrating and it takes a lot of time trying to get the text aligned properly.  I have all my font folders on my Desktop as it makes it so much easier to access. To do this just right click on your desktop and create new folder, The folder I am going to chose is Font Bundles Top Fonts  I downloaded some folder Icons. . Now go to  www.Dafont.com  and download MF I Love Glitter (for personal use ONLY) Please remember this is for personal use only and you will require a licence if you intend to sell anything with this font on it. Once the file is downloaded, extract it to your newly created folder. I love FontLab Pad because you

Thoughts on the Foil Quill

My thoughts on the Foil Quill Using Cricut I have had the quill now for a few months. I am not an avid crafter so I have not used it to create a card Ive only tested it on various materials. I like to try out things that not alot of people are making. I just love experimenting! Foiling on Gloss Vinyl  I decided to foil on some gloss vinyl and purchased this design as I thought it was super CUTE!!! click here to purchase design I tried to tape the foil down best that I could but as per usual it came loose whilst foiling :(   I am using Heat Reactive Foil/Hot Stamping Foil. Please do not get confused with Toner Reactive Foils as this WILL NOT WORK.  I used the Pink Pen tool for the thinnest line. Remember to let it heat up for about 5 minutes before using. I really am impressed with the outcome. SUPER CUTE!!! So next was to try it on Matt Vinyl, Using the same method as above. Again it turned out great!!! So now I was feeling a little adv